The sod production is performed in an area of 50 acres. The production is adjusted to the local mixtures conditions, based on our 20 years of experience.
Wholesale and retail sales.
A.WARM SEASON VARIETIES
Α1.UGANDA HYBRID (TIF WAY 419)
Β.COLD SEASON VARIETIES
The varieties used are specially selected (after testing) for high quality lawn and dry-heat conditions resistance.
Μ&Μ sod has the following advantages:
- It is produced after 20 of years experience of our company along with the scientific support of the Technological Educational Institute of Crete.
- It grows and matures in Crete, in soil and weather conditions similar to those of the relocation sites.
- The selected - after research - varieties are those that give the best result to the conditions of Crete.
- The time from cutting to relocation is minimal. This is crucial for the ultimate success.
- All sod varieties are tested and free from fungous - weeds and insects.
- Our lawn does not have a grid. The sod is supported only with the complete root system.